Common ppr valve specifications are based on the outer diameter of the pipe, such as 20mm outer diameter PPR pipe, because the wall thickness is different, it is divided into 4 specifications, such as 20*2.0, 20*2.3, 20*2.8 and 20*3.4, However, because the outer diameter of the pipe is the same, the PPR pipe with the same outer diameter has the same ball valve specifications.
But there are also PPR pipe specifications, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, etc. to 160, so the ball valve specifications are determined according to the outer diameter of the pipe, there are also 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, etc.
DN indicates that the effective diameter is 15, 20, 25 mm in pipelines and valves. For example, pipes with diameters of 15, 20, and 25 mm are sometimes called the old imperial unit of length, so they can also be called 1/2 inch (4 inch pipe), 3/4 inch (6 inch pipe), or 1 inch. 1 inch = 25.4 mm 1 foot = 12 inches 1 inch = 8 cents
Basic classification method:
(1) Shutdown type. This kind of valve is only used to cut off or connect fluid, such as globe valve, gate valve, ball valve, etc.
(2) Adjustment category. This kind of valve is used to adjust the flow or pressure of fluid, such as regulating valve, pressure reducing valve and throttle valve.
(3) Protection class. This kind of valve is used for some kind of protection, such as safety valve, check valve and quick closing door.
can also be classified according to work pressure:
(1) Low pressure ppr valve, Pg≤1.6MPa (16kg/cm2);
(2) Medium pressure ppr valve, Pg=2.5~6.4MPa (25~64 kg/cm2);
(3) High pressure ppr valve, Pg=10~80MPa (100~800 kg/cm2);
(4) Ultra-high pressure ppr valve, Pg≥100 MPa (1000 kg/cm2);
(5) Vacuum ppr valve, Pg is lower than atmospheric pressure.